• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys decide if we go or not !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gibmonkey, York View Post
    ...but one thing puzzles me - why have you opted for an inside cabin?
    Puzzles you?
    Last edited by Malcolm, Essex; 5th July 2011, 10:10 AM.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Thats all it was guys on price and the inside cabin . To be honest i would have loved an outside or balcony but as its our very first trip my wife even agreed and said lets do it and go for inside as we dont know what to expect anyway ?

Im going to buy a picture of a boat at sea in hawaii and stick it on the wall somewhere lol...

That Express Disembarkation sounds good may try that ...

Also is it the C&PS thats right near the ship as there are some thats twenty minutes away?

Thanks again guys for all the help...appreciated

Dano

Comment

Also guys can u get there anytime in the morning as my cruise starts at 4.30 pm and i only live an hour away i was wondering can i get there at say 11am and go on the ship or do i have to wait till later when called or something , or can you just book in anytime during that morning , what is the general time scale of things if my crusie leaves at 4.30pm ???

Dano

Comment

Originally posted by Dano, Buckingham View Post
          Also guys can u get there anytime in the morning as my cruise starts at 4.30 pm and i only live an hour away i was wondering can i get there at say 11am and go on the ship or do i have to wait till later when called or something , or can you just book in anytime during that morning , what is the general time scale of things if my crusie leaves at 4.30pm ???

Dano
          ! was booked in for 3.30 but arrived at 11.30

had a 10 - 15 min wait to unload and hand over car keys.
          then 15 - 20 min wait to check in
          then check in 5 min
          queue for security 5 - 10 min

on board by 12.10 Straight to the bufffet for lunch , rooms available at 14.15

The CPS car park we used at berth 46 ( gate 4; ocean cruise terminal) was right next to the terminal building.
          Hope this answers your questions

Pete
          Pete

sigpic
          If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

Peter , Thanks for that it definately does answer both questions mate?

Now definately going to CPS And Arriving as early as possible to get cracking as i cant sit still at the minute with excitement what am i gonna be like on the morning of the 3rd lol...

Everyone very very much appreciated...

Dano

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X