• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise Virgins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise Virgins

Hi All

We are cruise virgins and many of our friends and neighbours are regulars, we were told to go on Oceana to get us started so we have booked her on E119 West Med July for 2 weeks, I have read through, and read again and even looked on uTube for information on the cruise and I want to thank everyone who has posted on this site, we have found this site the most informative and helpful in our excited preparation. We now have an idea what excursions to go on, and when to 'DIY' we have also booked freedom dining, we don't like the idea of being fixed to a time slot and understand this is the most flexible.

We have also booked a balcony room on the Lido deck, husband believing that it is the most convenient for most things, we are relatively close to the lifts and so hope this isn't a problem for my husband, I am deaf and so unless there is a band playing outside I'm unlikely to notice!
    Well I am sure I will be back with questions and after the event feedback - and again thanks to everyone, Jo

Originally posted by joanne_oconnor, Kings Lynn, Norfolk View Post
    Hi All

We have also booked a balcony room on the Lido deck, husband believing that it is the most convenient for most things, we are relatively close to the lifts and so hope this isn't a problem for my husband, I am deaf and so unless there is a band playing outside I'm unlikely to notice!
    Well I am sure I will be back with questions and after the event feedback - and again thanks to everyone, Jo
    Hi Jo

Congratulations on your first cruise. You'll have a fantastic time. It is nice of you to say that the forum has been a help in your research and I'm sure, after your cruise, you'll be back to tell us all about it and share your experiences with other 'new' cruisers.

Have a really good holiday. Judith

Comment

Have a great cruise. Just been on the Oceana it was are second cruise and loved it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum,have not been on oceana(yet).
        Have a great time,cruising is adictive and there is no known cure.
        Enjoy yourselfs.

Comment

Hi and welcome. Have a great cruise.
          Trish

Comment

Hi Joanne!
            We have enjoyed all our cruises on Oceana.
            Getting a little tired now the old girl. But, I'm sure you will have a fantastic first cruise on her.
            Enjoy!
            sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Hi Joanne and welcome to the forum, we have sailed on Oceana twice now and have enjoyed every minute on board her - you will have a great time just go and enjoy the ship and don't let the odd niggle spoil your first cruise...she's a good ship.

I can just see you now laying by the pool with a good book...enjoy your cruise.

Regards David
              sigpic
              Cruisings Cool

Comment

But where is the sun?????

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie, Wiltshire View Post
                  But where is the sun?????
                  Here it is!

Comment

We are looking forward to our first cruise on Oceana E201 January 2012 for 35 days to Caribbean and USA. After seeing photos of he recently getting excited about being on her.
                    Heather

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X