• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refunds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
    Hi all
    Day 43 now and no refund for my cancelled P&O cruise.
    Looks like it's going to be 60 days,,,,maybe.

JC
    Hi JC, It’s 61 days since my Cunard cruise was cancelled and I’m still waiting for a refund.

Comment

In defence of the refund policies of certain holiday companies, I am happy to award five stars to Jet2 holidays. Owing to unforeseen circumstances, it was necessary for me to cancel a planned holiday I had booked for September.

I emailed Jet2 to cancel, with the acceptance I would lose my £60 deposit. In addition to paying the deposit, I had also made monthly payments towards reducing the final payment and I was concerned as to whether those payments would be refunded. Within a day of sending my email, I had a reply from Jet2 accepting cancellation with just a loss of deposit. Within the next week I was fully refunded everything else I had paid.

I have been impressed by the company’s helpfulness and efficiency. If one large company can step up, why are others taking sixty days and more to refund?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X