• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rants, moans & grumbles - PLAY FAIRLY

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
    Jim
    You can go into your profile and turn those off, I forget how its done. All I know is I used to get them, and somebody told me how to get rid of them.
    Go to user profile> part way down lhs is edit options > there's a series of email options - one of which is subscriptions >change the drop down box to no email.
    Meg

Comment

you the man stan

Originally posted by stanandmaydupp, doncaster View Post
      I'm getting really worried that the forum will become totally uncontrovertial and end up being BEIGE.It's making me go Grey with worry,and now I'm seeing Red.Am I being a bit Green in thinking that some of you are Yellow.The Black moods are not helping either,but at least I get a bit of pleasure from my Blue movies,Actually I'm in the Buff,and tickled Pink that it's still possible to be Transparent an Opaque at the same time.Colourful Stan.;)
      keep em coming stan, you make me smile...:D

Comment

Originally posted by Pete, Caerphilly View Post
        Jim, go to "Quick links" in the blue bar near the top of the page, left mouse click, menu appears

Left mouse click " Subscribed topics"

left mouse click the little boxes on the extreme right of all the topics you don't want e-mails about or (click the box above groups of topics, next to "notification" and that will mark all the topics in that group of 10 on that page)

Left mouse click the little down arrow on the subscribed topics at the bottom of the screen

select "no e-mail notification" with a left mouse click

then press the little "GO" button

Repeat on every page of your subscribed topics

Any you want to keep getting emails for eg Roll call messages , must have an empty box next to it

Then you are sorted

Pete

I'm off cruising tomorrow evening (will be here till about 5.00pm) so if you can't understand this maybe someone else can help or you can wait a week till I'm back
        Have a great cruise Pete. I hope you are getting away form this rotten weather.
        Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
          Have a great cruise Pete. I hope you are getting away form this rotten weather.
          Thanks for the sentiments Jill, I've now been on the cruise and come back It was very enjoyable thanks but not that good on the weather front.Here is a link to the review ( which got posted twice because of a glich in the system)

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-revie..._review_25915/

Congrats on going to the awards and if I were 20 years younger and not married.....................Oh no I'll get into trouble from the OH

Pete

Pete
          Pete

sigpic
          If I can't be SKIING then CRUISING is the next best thing

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X