• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Cruise Personaliser down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O Cruise Personaliser down again

P&O really need to sort our their Cruise Personaliser. It's down again today. I couldn't even open the homepage let alone log in. Tried with desktop, laptop, iPad and smartphone to no avail. Phoned P&O this afternoon and the lady said in a laid-back sort of way that they were also having problems in the office. Told to try again in a few hours. It's still not working, but they didn't sound very concerned about it. I would be concerned if our cruise was due to leave in the next week or so.

So is Cunard’s

Comment

Originally posted by spanish lady, torrevieja View Post
      So is Cunard’s
      Wasn't for me last night, and was OK this morning. No problem.

Comment

Night owl that I am - it was working in the early hours!

Comment

It was probably whilst they made some dummy changes re the Dubai announcement

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X