• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brochure famine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Brochure famine.

    Ever tried getting an MSC brochure.? I was interested in 2011 cruise, i have been trying to get one for months its hopeless.
    The company says its delayed, perhaps the printers are on strike.

    #2
    Originally posted by chance, Cheam View Post
    Ever tried getting an MSC brochure.? I was interested in 2011 cruise, i have been trying to get one for months its hopeless.
    The company says its delayed, perhaps the printers are on strike.
    Oh Dear! I had mine a week or so ago..........It went straight in the bin!
    Wilba

    Comment


      #3
      Also interested in MSC brochure because a colleague has cruised on them and said they were quite good. Also their itineries are a little different from my usual Royal Carib ones. But as you say brochures rarer than hens teeth

      Russell

      Comment


        #4
        Sorry Guys

        I received one but a week after I'd booked for next year but binned it by mistake ~ Have one of of this years & they are pretty similar really

        Most of the info is available on the MSC website or by asking on here anyway, all you'll be missing are a few itineraries~ notice Cruise dot have stopped selling the date that I'm booked on [poss. shielding all you innocents from having to cruise with me :D lol]

        Shell
        We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by rb277170, Erskine,Scotland View Post
          Also interested in MSC brochure because a colleague has cruised on them and said they were quite good.
          Do check out the Readers Reviews here.
          See my cruise blog: HERE

          Comment


            #6
            Well I could quite easily have got you one yesterday.

            The incident did make me smile though - I went into the local Thomsons High Street Travel agent and asked for a brochure along the lines of Swan Hellenic, specifically stating I wanted history, cultural interest and port lectures, small and intimate.

            She came back without a Swan Hellenic Brochure BUT with a MSC brochure in her hand and said 'will this do' to which I replied Errr 'I dont think so' and made a sharp exit.

            Comment


              #7
              Regarding MSC, i have cruised with them on the Poseia , this a nice ship which we enjoyed very much. Regarding the brochure again they have not got 2011 online so we are still hoping for one ordered at the cruise fair.Thanks for all the replies to my question.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
                Well I could quite easily have got you one yesterday.

                The incident did make me smile though - I went into the local Thomsons High Street Travel agent and asked for a brochure along the lines of Swan Hellenic, specifically stating I wanted history, cultural interest and port lectures, small and intimate.

                She came back without a Swan Hellenic Brochure BUT with a MSC brochure in her hand and said 'will this do' to which I replied Errr 'I dont think so' and made a sharp exit.
                Bless 'em! Had you asked for Island Escape ... "Oh here you are sir, wonderful ship.... " LOL
                sigpic
                Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
                Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
                Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
                Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

                Comment


                We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.


                By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

                Working...
                X