• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sneaking beer,wines,spirits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celticjo, South Wales View Post
    It's not all about "saving" money..... As Martin Lewis says... It's about" value " for money! Also cruise prices are a blatant rip off, some people have more money than sense.
    I take it that as you express yourself so vehemently you are not a cruiser. I don't see you as a cruiser using the six start all inclusive cruises but I may be wrong

By the way; it does look as though your are calling the majority of people who write to this Forum as lacking sense, would that be the case? .....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Celticjo, South Wales View Post
      It's not all about "saving" money..... As Martin Lewis says... It's about" value " for money! Also cruise prices are a blatant rip off, some people have more money than sense.
      Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
      I take it that as you express yourself so vehemently you are not a cruiser. I don't see you as a cruiser using the six start all inclusive cruises but I may be wrong

By the way; it does look as though your are calling the majority of people who write to this Forum as lacking sense, would that be the case? .....Neil
      Actually Neil - could it be the case that people on this Forum, whilst having a lot of sense - also just happen to have even more money!

Comment

Considerably Richer Than You - Harry Enfield and Chums - BBC - YouTube

Comment

It's not so much about saving money but having your favourite tipple to drink on your stateroom balcony when watching the sun set, maybe the cruise line doesn't stock it. All hotels have a bar, if I book a room there is no restriction on taking a bottle or two to your room. I have even phoned down to ask for two wine glasses and an ice bucket to be sent up with no problems.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X