• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much are drinks on the dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much are drinks on the dream

First time cruising, we are going. On the thomson dream end of this month
    How much is a pint of lager,soft drinks,
    Tea and coffee

Went on the dream in June, in general they are probably the cheapest on any of the Cruise line, basically around normal pub prices.
    Tea and coffe is available free if you can collect it from the buffet area. Call Thomsons they should be able to give you correct prices if needed, however as stated you will not find them cheaper any where else.

Comment

There's a thread about this somewhere else I'm sure. I looked at it yesterday I think?
      sigpic

Comment

Hi there, It's 2.75 for stella or boddingtons all cans of soft drinks are 1.25 bottle of beer like hein' corona etc were 3.45

Comment

We are going on our first cruise this month on the thomson dream, has anyone got any helpful tips please
          That we can use . Thanks mike.

Comment

Comment

Booked on the thompson dream 3rd feb 2011
              would be very pleased to have a few tips as it is my ist time for cruiseing.

Comment

Comment

I agree the drinks package is a little expensive. Just dont go overboard with your drinking and the overall expense should remain reasonable for your trip!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X