• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is to blame, passengers or the cruise lines?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very 'tongue in cheek' but I could not resist doing it.

Last edited by SandieA, Torbay; 19th December 2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Sandy A,

That was brilliant. I am looking forward to Afternoon Tea on the Queen Vic dressed as you have suggested. Could be a good(appropriate) theme for a Fancy Dress night............(For those fortunate enough to be NOT confined to their cabins...)

Norman R.. Cardiff.('umble Deckhand, but am working on it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
        All a bit OCD for me Hat.

I'll stick to pressing buttons, moving sun loungers, opening menus, holding onto rails where necessary, leaning chin on hands ...and giving the old handies a damn good washing whenever I think about it.

Life is too short to stuff a mushroom... if soap and water are freely available!

or something along those lines.
        You and me both Mrs M, and so far having reached over 3 score years and ten in age, this pholosophy has kept me in good stead.

Never had OCD when I was young.
        Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
          You and me both Mrs M, and so far having reached over 3 score years and ten in age, this pholosophy has kept me in good stead.

Never had OCD when I was young.
          Did OCD exist back then ? I'm a bit younger than you but I don't remember any one suffering from it when I was young. Let alone all this talk about all the obsessions there seem to be around us .
          This afternoon I gave a lift to my friend and we went to visit her daughter who had recently had a baby. She rang the door bell and her daughter opened. She told us 'Please Wait'. We were puzzled , then the daughter came along with a hand sanitizer spray and thoroughly sprayed our hands. But she was still worried because our clothes might have been contaminated with some germs/bugs/bacteria/virus.
          Before my friend held the baby she had to put a large bath towel over her clothes. I was so scared I didn't venture near the baby.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X