• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post

Can I also add that we all took wine on board with us and held our own pre-dinner drinks parties. For a short cruise, it worked well and the bar prices didn't bother us as much.

In short, we had a great time and have all become firm friends.
    Hi Jill
    That was OK with a few of you,there was over 20 of us (I think) on last months forum cruise,it would have been a bit of a squash to have a cabin party.I had a mini suite and you wouldn't get 20 people in it in comfort.

ps,we all don't drink wine,I'm not carrying a case of Guinness on board.

JC

C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
      Hi Jill
      That was OK with a few of you,there was over 20 of us (I think) on last months forum cruise,it would have been a bit of a squash to have a cabin party.I had a mini suite and you wouldn't get 20 people in it in comfort.

JC

I don't think you would have been allowed JC.

Jill

Comment

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
        Hi Jill

JC

I’m sure Mrs M had near on 20 people in her balcony cabin on Sapphire Princess last October? It was cosy lol I can think of 16 off the top off my head.

Comment

Unless you want sparkling water, can easily obtain still filtered water from the food outlets. Never drink tap water in ships as it's recycle water which is not meant for drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post

I don't think you would have been allowed JC.
            Hi Jill
            I would have to have sat on the quay and drank it.
            JC
            C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
            "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post

I’m sure Mrs M had near on 20 people in her balcony cabin on Sapphire Princess last October? It was cosy lol I can think of 16 off the top off my head.
              Twenty one CC, and on a wet night so we couldn't use the balcony. That was in a mini suite. It was cosy but doable. When we had the use of the balcony subsequent nights, it was fine. We could have invited another ten at least. The balcony was huge.

Comment

Originally posted by antalismy, UK View Post
                Unless you want sparkling water, can easily obtain still filtered water from the food outlets. Never drink tap water in ships as it's recycle water which is not meant for drinking.
                The water is tested and is potable.It is either brought on-board from reliable sources or it's ''manufactured'' on-board. I've been drinking it for over twenty five years and haven't turned green or luminous. Yet.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X