• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

It did sound as if your waiter wasn't on the ball but when mistakes are made, it's all about how they're rectified.

Cunard have done us proud with past forum cruises and I think we all had a great time.
    I agree Mrs M. It makes a big difference though if you on a ship with forum friends.
    Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post

I agree Mrs M. It makes a big difference though if you on a ship with forum friends.
      Still think it's how mistakes are rectified which set the tone. Luckily, Cunard didn't make any [many?] mistakes on our forum cruises so hopefully, we'll forum cruise with them again, one day.

Comment

Our last 7 cruises have been with Cunard , yes the drinks are expensive , fortunately we are not big drinkers . I like the formality which a lot of cruiselines do not now have ,
        Never go for the saver fare as we like to choose our cabin and dining times , so no problem with shuttle buses as they are always free ,
        Food has never been a problem , the only thing that has changed that I have disliked are the shops , Have a future Cunard cruise booked. this time friends are joining us they have never cruised Cunard before so hearing their views wil be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

Still think it's how mistakes are rectified which set the tone. Luckily, Cunard didn't make any [many?] mistakes on our forum cruises so hopefully, we'll forum cruise with them again, one day.
          Yes and I will admit to preferring Cunard to P & O for the next forum cruise.
          Jill

Comment

Yes and I will admit to preferring Cunard to P & O for the next forum cruise.
            Well, and it totally astounds me I'm saying this, I'd do either! I had a great time on Arcadia so maybe I should qualify the comment and say probably an adult only P&O ship.

Comment

Problem is that P and O have more mini cruises than Cunard so give us more options.
              Regards
              Garf.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                Problem is that P and O have more mini cruises than Cunard so give us more options.
                Regards
                Garf.
                Actually, Cunard have more 3/4 night cruises next year. P&O shorties next year are mostly 2 nighters.

Comment

Big band cruise anybody?

Comment

Big band cruise anybody?
                    Yep, I'm up for that.
                    Jill

Comment

Just had a quick look..deck 4 mid outside obstructed for 699.
                      Not too bad

Regards
                      Garf

Comment

Just had a quick look..deck 4 mid outside obstructed for 699.
                        Not too bad

Regards
                        Garf
                        What ship and when?
                        Jill

Comment

Victoria on august 19th..4 nights Amsterdam and Bruges.
                          Garf.

Comment

What ship and when?
                            It's a Cunard trip, Victoria. You might be booking a Cunard cruise after all!

Comment

Victoria on august 19th..4 nights Amsterdam and Bruges.
                              Garf.
                              Is that this year or next? Can't do this year.
                              Jill

Comment

Next year...

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                                X