• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Symphony Ship Visit 27th July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
    Hi philhar
    A bit different to the 'razzle dazzle' ferry across the Mersey every morning.
    JC
    very true-but I like both

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
      Looks beautiful and sadly looking is all I can afford.

Glad you enjoyed your day and anniversary.
      just looked at some prices for Crystal and at £480 to £500 per cabin per night ,looking is all I will be doing...Taffy
      ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
        just looked at some prices for Crystal and at £480 to £500 per cabin per night ,looking is all I will be doing...Taffy
        Yes their standard fares are a bit of a challenge(and not one I'm up to).They do have offers at present where you can have more OBC or take a discount fare instead which come out around £245 a night and I have seen last minute offers occasionally..

Comment

Looks very nice, The flowers for your anniversary was a nice touch. Thanks for the pics. Jan.

Comment

IMGP2648Buffet dessert options-just look at those mini creme brulee and lemon meringue!

Comment

Looks lovely but I think that'll be as far as it goes for us. We're doing a ship's tour of Celebrity Silhouette next week in Liverpool. It's good to see more ships visiting Liverpool and getting the opportunity to have a look around them.
              Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X