• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a cruise review, but where is the Berlitz Guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write a cruise review, but where is the Berlitz Guide?

I wrote a cruise review that was published on 23 November 2015 but once again have not received the promised Berlitz Guide. Can anyone advise whether Cruise.dot has stopped sending these despite their being advertised on the website?
    Still enjoying cruising though!

No, Cruise dot have not stopped sending the guides, we got ours recently.

Comment

Got mine last week for a review published at the beginning of January

Comment

They've sent me three??? Three reviews but all under the same name and address and all received on the same day, the postman had a fit.

Comment

I bet he did, Rosebaskets. The book is very thick and heavy!!!!!

Comment

Check the postman isn't a cruiser. ......Neil

Comment

Why not pm James at Cruise.dot,I waited about 4 month but got it within 2 weeks of contacting him! Jan.

Comment

Done a couple of reviews but never received a Berlitz guide.

Comment

I got mine after writing my review after Christmas. The book is indeed pretty heavy . Maybe your address details are incorrect. PM James as suggested
                  BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

I
                    received one, but my review was never published!! It must be floating in the ether somewhere lol

Comment

Any idea what address I could contact about mine (book and review)? I received an e-mail suggesting my review was received but nothing has appeared on the review section by me. Other reviews, yes, but mine submitted on Sunday hasn't. It did not ask my name or address either so I don't know how they would send me my book though.

Could only log into my profile and posted webmaster thru that - but have tried that about other issues and have never received any help/reply

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X