• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valid review removed - why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
    You can disagree with some-one without getting personal, I don't understand why some people are so horrible. I hope the review is back up soon minus the un-helpful comments.......................................... ...........................................Carol
    No, leave them in, it only shows up the people making the post.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Norfolkgal, Norwich View Post
      Thank you Dave - let me make it clear it wasn't me that asked for it to be taken down. As said, everyone has a right to an opinion, even if there opinion has no logic attached. I think I answered their 'concerns' in an appropriate manner and will handle any further grumbles that come my way....especially as I am recupperated now from the upset and long travel and 'ready to rummble'
      Yes NFG, it's clear to us that it wasn't you that wanted the review removed!

      Also, I've been asked to stress that our review and Q&A sections are community moderated, meaning it is the site users that have the option of reporting and taking down reviews, we merely look over the ones that have been reported. The exception to this rule are reviews that use swear words which are automatically detected and left in moderation to be looked at.

      I'm still not sure where your review is NFG - sorry this is taking so long. I fully expect it to be reinstated before the end of the day.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Norfolkgal, Norwich View Post
        No, leave them in, it only shows up the people making the post.
        Oh, although I should mention that any comments that have swear words in them have most likely been removed as a result of it being pulled down!

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Dave, Redditch View Post
          Yes NFG, it's clear to us that it wasn't you that wanted the review removed!

          Also, I've been asked to stress that our review and Q&A sections are community moderated, meaning it is the site users that have the option of reporting and taking down reviews, we merely look over the ones that have been reported. The exception to this rule are reviews that use swear words which are automatically detected and left in moderation to be looked at.

          I'm still not sure where your review is NFG - sorry this is taking so long. I fully expect it to be reinstated before the end of the day.
          Thanks Dave - I have the hard copy and can repost but of course all the relevant comments will be missing

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Norfolkgal, Norwich View Post
            Thanks Dave - I have the hard copy and can repost but of course all the relevant comments will be missing
            Luckily, that won't be necessary! You can find your review here: www.CRUISE.co.uk | Ncl Epic D... by Burrage, Norwich

            Took a little while but our Product team (with a little help from IT) managed to pull it out of review limbo and revive it. Sorry it took so long!

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Dave, Redditch View Post
              Luckily, that won't be necessary! You can find your review here: www.CRUISE.co.uk | Ncl Epic D... by Burrage, Norwich

              Took a little while but our Product team (with a little help from IT) managed to pull it out of review limbo and revive it. Sorry it took so long!
              Thanks so much and sorry for all the hassle - I really had no idea the problems one review would cause

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Norfolkgal, Norwich View Post
                Thanks so much and sorry for all the hassle - I really had no idea the problems one review would cause
                The review didn't ...
                Regards
                Garfield

                Comment


                  #23
                  I have read some of the screen names of the trolls.

                  Sorry how does the name 'efficient of doomngloom' get past moderation??

                  I am all for free speech but with the right comes responsibility.

                  These remarks do CD no favours - in fact it has just reinforced for me the policy of cc reviews are to be trusted more.

                  Sorry NFG for the distress that was caused and I know it will be scant consolation that others before you have been subjected to similar treatment.

                  I wish you well in your discussions with NCL.

                  Annie

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Thank you Annie, it is very comforting to hear such comments as yours

                    Comment


                    We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.


                    By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

                    Working...
                    X