• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen Victoria Ship Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Victoria Ship Review

Introduction - Review with many pictures

Moved Temporarily

It was 30 years ago today.....and I had just stepped off a Big Green Double Decker bus at the Pier Head in Liverpool, with my Grandparents. As virtually all Liverpudlians do, they immediately pointed out the Three Graces "That's the Liver Building, the Cunard building and Customs house." From that day on I was aware that Cunard line were the most famous and one of the oldest shipping lines in the world. I was filled with tales from my Grandpa, a Captain of merchant ships, of the Queen Mary, Elizabeth and the QE2. Here in front of me was where this great line was formed and once headquarterd. Liverpool of the early 80's was not Swinging as it had in the 60's and was far from the vibrant cultural centre it is today. However that is an irrelevance to this story and from that point on I was hooked, and one day dreamed of stepping on board a Cunard Queen.

So in June of this year I finally got the chance to Sail on one of their three Ocean liners, the Queen Victoria.......... Review continues with many pictures

Moved Temporarily

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X