• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review Section Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Same here, Judith...I posted my review yesterday, 29th, and had a quick peep to see if it was up yet.....but the first 3 pages are identical, starting with "Seabourne to Barcelona", until page 4 when the reviews are a few days old. Just another bleep....
    Jo.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Jocap, Cumbria View Post
      Same here, Judith...I posted my review yesterday, 29th, and had a quick peep to see if it was up yet.....but the first 3 pages are identical, starting with "Seabourne to Barcelona", until page 4 when the reviews are a few days old. Just another bleep....
      Yes, once again the system has gone up the creek, hopeless! It was fine for a couple of hours and now it's stuck on page 1 again.

      Comment


        #18
        At least it's not just me then, but it makes me wonder if it is worth the effort. Judith

        Comment


          #19
          Judith- I looked again to see whether my review was on- no, but there's a good review of the same cruise, dated May 30th....but perhaps that's the date put on by cruise dot. Still haven't found yours....I want yours on the front page!!!!
          Jo.

          Comment


            #20
            It appears on Page 4 at the moment, but the pages are still not working properly.

            Comment


              #21
              There's a review for the cruise AFTER mine on Indy which appeared today....the ship only returned from that yesterday....Still no sign of mine!
              Jo.

              Comment


                #22
                Judith- I finally found your great review.....on page 6.... Well done, it's a great read, but a shame that it's so well hidden!
                Jo.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jocap, Cumbria View Post
                  Judith- I finally found your great review.....on page 6.... Well done, it's a great read, but a shame that it's so well hidden!
                  Thanks Jo. Yes, a shame it was not very visible, but that's life! My main point is, if you go to Alaska, go early or late, because it must be like Disney World in high season. Judith

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Mine's still not appeared, so I'll put it on another forum.
                    Jo.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Interestingly, it's not appeared on the other forum either....perhaps I didn't dole out enough stars! *****
                      It is rather off-putting for another time, though, especially when you see cruises after yours on the same ship popping up.
                      Jo.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        My review finally appeared, but is almost impossible to find, as now the first 10 pages are stuck, and all show page 1....
                        Jo.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Jocap, Cumbria View Post
                          My review finally appeared, but is almost impossible to find, as now the first 10 pages are stuck, and all show page 1....
                          Please can we have a link Jo?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Not much is impossible in this world, except Jo and things like links.....
                            The best I can do is to say- go to the new posts, then press the RCI name in the box at the side- then Independence....x
                            Jo.

                            Comment


                            We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.


                            By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

                            Working...
                            X