• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review Section Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review Section Problem

Is it me or is there a problem with the review section. I submitted my first review on 18 April, filling in my details in the pop up box, because it was my first visit. However, whenever I revisit the review section to read other members reviews, 3 times now, I get the same pop up box asking for my details and it will not let me go any further without filling in my details again. So, am I doing something wrong or is there a problem?
    Peter D

Link to my Photo Albums:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/PeterJD01

Hi Peter, I've not had this problem for a long time now but I think other members mentioned the pop up box very recently. Try messaging admin. sure someone will be able to identify your problem. lacey

Comment

Got the same problem Peter, it also happens when searching for cruises.

Comment

Hi all,

You will be asked to submit your contact details only once - unless you delete your cookies on a daily basis or regularly.

If the problem persists - please send me an e-mail at NishaM@cruise.co.uk

Thanks
        Nisha at Sea
        Community Manager - Cruises.co.uk
        Online Executive - Cruise.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nisha at Sea View Post
          Hi all,

You will be asked to submit your contact details only once - unless you delete your cookies on a daily basis or regularly.
          Same problem here and I DO NOT delete my cookies.
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I get the box pop up, and I haven't deleted my cookies. A little while ago I got an email saying that I hadn't been in the site for a while!
            2018-
            Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
            NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
            Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
            Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
            Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Unticked Delete Cookies in Option/Delete menu and so far everything is OK.
              Peter D

Link to my Photo Albums:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/PeterJD01

Comment

I submitted my review this morning and it has not appeared yet. Others have been posted, so what am I doing wrong? It has worked before. Judith

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
                  I submitted my review this morning and it has not appeared yet. Others have been posted, so what am I doing wrong? It has worked before. Judith
                  Can take up to 48 hours to appear Judith...........Wilba
                  Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
                    Can take up to 48 hours to appear Judith...........Wilba
                    Thanks Wilba, I'll resist the urge to resubmit (it's a bit long). Judith

Comment

OK, still no review posted. I wonder what they have against me?

Comment

OK, still no review posted. I wonder what they have against me?
                        Judith, Was your review 'Alaska in Spring?' It has appeared and I enjoyed reading it. I posted a comment on 28 May, so I imagine that was the day it was posted on the review site. Regards Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie, Oxford View Post
                          Judith, Was your review 'Alaska in Spring?' It has appeared and I enjoyed reading it. I posted a comment on 28 May, so I imagine that was the day it was posted on the review site. Regards Jan
                          Thanks for that Jan. I wonder why I can't find it. Judith

Comment

Does anyone else have a problem with the reviews? I get the same page until page 6, then it jumps to 25th. Strange!

Comment

Does anyone else have a problem with the reviews? I get the same page until page 6, then it jumps to 25th. Strange!
                              Judith, I've just looked again. I went on to the Cruise dot main page - Reviews and I found it on Page 3. It's had 114 views, but no further comments. You should also be able to access it on the main page by entering 'Regent' in the Reviews, Cruise Line, boxes.

It could be a problem at your end, but with all the recent problems on the site, who knows? - Jan

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X