• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Princess/ 8th May 2010 :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Princess/ 8th May 2010 :)

Bonjourno! Im gonna be tavelling on the Grand Princess (with Princess Cruise lines) on the 8th May, with my parents and little sister . I was just wondering if there is going to be any teenagers/kids on board the Grand Princess or is it just gonna be me and my sister?? :p Thanx Brinny

Brinny, I checked a while back and there were 31 children in the 14+ age group and over a hundred in the 6+ age group.
    Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Elaine, Douglas View Post
      Brinny, I checked a while back and there were 31 children in the 14+ age group and over a hundred in the 6+ age group.
      Elaine, how did you managed to find out

Comment

Grand Princes is a great ship. Are you still travelling? Do you enjoy uour traveling? My big wish is cruising - Grand Princess is mu favorite!

Comment

I'm still waiting for Elaine to let me know how she found out ?

Comment

Originally posted by paul, inkpen View Post
            I'm still waiting for Elaine to let me know how she found out ?
            Princess will tell you how many kids will be on board for your sailing. They are one of the few that will give out that information.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X