• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Princess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Princess

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

You claim this is the Grand Princess, but it looks like a stick with a flag and a lot of sea to me.

Comment

regardless of what it says it is i'd rather be there than here
      Originally posted by Bosscat, Argolida View Post
      You claim this is the Grand Princess, but it looks like a stick with a flag and a lot of sea to me.

Comment

regardless of what it says it is i'd rather be there than here

Comment

Its actually the live WebCam at the front of the ship

Comment

I always thought they reversed in alongside in which case it would be the back.....mind you I'm assuming its Mayflower terminal .... may be not
            ...looks a bit of a grey day doesn't it?

Comment

Well I'll be on her in August and I can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KayJay, Telford View Post
                Well I'll be on her in August and I can't wait!!!
                I'm just back today from a cruise on the Grand Princess and had a lovely time, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
                The photo shown earlier is from the ships web cam which if you are really short of something to do you can watch it for 24 hours a day on your TV

Comment

Originally posted by MrB, Sandhurst View Post
                  The photo shown earlier is from the ships web cam which if you are really short of something to do you can watch it for 24 hours a day on your TV
                  but it's handy to use to see if it's daylight if you're in an inside cabin!
                  Helen

the keeper Loobyloo, Hugo and Tinkerbell (the cats) and The Cluckingtons (the chickens)

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X