• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruising on Star Princess in August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruising on Star Princess in August

Hi
    My friend and I are cruising on the Star Princess in August. We have never cruised before and are looking forward to it but a little apprehensively.
    Do we need to but a full wardrobe of 'posh frocks' or can we dine informally?
    Do we tip daily or tip up front?
    Help!! What should we know for our first cruise?

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    T Pratchett.

Comment

Many thanks. Have you heard about the 'coffee card'? I am led to believe that it can be used for buying soft drinks aswell. Do you know if this is true?

Comment

The best place to research Princess is on the American site Cruise Critic. You will find many many threads there about the "Coffee Card" etc.
        The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
        T Pratchett.

Comment

Thanks once again.
          Gill

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X