• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crown Princess in Liverpool yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Crown Princess in Liverpool yesterday


    #2
    What a great place to dock. I will visit Liverpool one day........when I can persuade hubby. Liverpool shaped U.K. music in the 60’s, my era but sadly not hubbys his is later.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
      What a great place to dock. I will visit Liverpool one day........when I can persuade hubby. Liverpool shaped U.K. music in the 60’s, my era but sadly not hubbys his is later.
      We're going to Liverpool in December (to see Michael Buble) and I've never been there before been though I've always been a LFC fan and we both love the Beatles
      BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Bigsis, Waterlooville View Post

        We're going to Liverpool in December (to see Michael Buble) and I've never been there before been though I've always been a LFC fan and we both love the Beatles
        Have a great time.Youll find the visit Liverpool website has loads of great ideas for what to do.
        I've not done it myself yet but I hear the new Liver building 360 tour is brilliant.The tour bus is s great way to see landmarks.You must see the 3 graces and the new Beatles statue is right by them.
        Last edited by philhar, wallasey; 15th September 2019, 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post

          Have a great time.Youll find the visit Liverpool website has loads of great ideas for what to do.
          I've not done it myself yet but I hear the new Liver building 360 tour is brilliant.The tour bus is s great way to see landmarks.You must see the 3 graces and the new Beatles statue is right by them.
          Thanks for the tips. I was hoping to get to see a Lfc game but they are playing the same night....it's the derby!

          BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

          Comment


          We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.


          By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

          Working...
          X