• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zenith in Liverpool today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philhar, wallasey
    started a topic Zenith in Liverpool today

Zenith in Liverpool today

First time this ship has been in Liverpool.Has anyone sailed on her either under her current owner or when she was with Celebrity?

• cymrucruiser
    replied
    No and no but saw her in the fjords two weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post

Hi Helen Island Star was the Horizon .Same class of ship though so almost identical .
    I just realised that after looking it up. That was the cruise that got us hooked on cruising, so it can’t have been bad.

Take care, Helen

Leave a comment:

• philhar, wallasey
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    Was it the Island Star years ago? If so, that was our first cruise in the Med from Palma. It was tired then, but we had such a good time we’ve been cruising ever since.

Take care, Helen
    Hi Helen Island Star was the Horizon .Same class of ship though so almost identical .

Leave a comment:

• Mason, Altrincham
    replied
    Was it the Island Star years ago? If so, that was our first cruise in the Med from Palma. It was tired then, but we had such a good time we’ve been cruising ever since.

Take care, Helen

Leave a comment:

• alandrover, beccles
    replied
    I did a quick jaunt around the Med on her last year. A little tired around the edges, small obviously,. I enjoyed the food in MDR and small buffet. Most of the entertainment musical, so can be enjoyed by everyone bought occasionally a singer or comedian in Spanish. Lovely embarkation in Barcelona and a smooth disembark 7 days later. Drinks and tips included. Outside cabin for approx £500 plus cheapy airline fair. WOULD I USE THEM AGAIN..... Probably if the deal was right again.

Leave a comment:

• philhar, wallasey
    replied
    Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

No and she is leaving the Pullmantur fleet in January - Peace Ship I read??

Annie
    Hi Annie,yes so I believe Peace Boat to be pedantic they always call it that despite the fact they are all ex cruise ships.
    Their first one was the old Empress of Britain which was my very first cruise at the age of 3,very popular as the first ever Carnival ship and then as Topaz with Thomson.

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by philhar, wallasey View Post
    First time this ship has been in Liverpool.Has anyone sailed on her either under her current owner or when she was with Celebrity?
    No and she is leaving the Pullmantur fleet in January - Peace Ship I read??

Annie

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X