• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading photos from phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
    Hi Amar
    Which phone are you using as the 1st method doesn't work for me on the S8..but the second does.
    How strange
    Regards
    Garfield
    Hi Garfield,

I use an iPhone 8+ and both methods on there worked okay. What happens in your instance when trying to do the first method on your S8?

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
      The problem is not how to upload it is the way errors are dealt with and communicated to the user
      Hi Topdeck,

Could you let me know what error you are receiving and what you are doing to receive this error?

Comment

I think it is happening when the page is stale, so the security tokens are dead.
        The upload dialog fails and does not display a message because it is too small.

leave a page overnight then try to do a photo into the new post box at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Amar, Cruise Co View Post

Hi Garfield,

I use an iPhone 8+ and both methods on there worked okay. What happens in your instance when trying to do the first method on your S8?
          Morning Amar
          When I use the camera icon once I press upload nothing happens..
          Seems it might be down to which make of phone you use.
          Regards
          Garfield

Edit
          Just tried the desktop site on my mobile and that doesn't work either.
          Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 16th January 2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

test photo!

edit: still cannot post via phone only via laptop!! World's number one technophobe!
            Last edited by alandrover, beccles; 17th January 2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X