• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uploading photos from phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading photos from phone

Does anyone know why I am unable to upload photos from my phone. I have been able to previously so I am not sure if it is my phone or the website. I can upload from my laptop

Model of phone might help?

and what the errors message(s) or description of the bit of the process that fails.

Comment

From my photo album on the phone a 2.5mb file

Comment

That was from the camera icon now using insert imageIMG_20181218_233534.jpg

Comment

The resize worked automaticaly

Comment

Hi TD
            It doesn't work on my S8.
            Regards
            Garfield

Comment

You don't explain where it is going wrong?

Comment

I hit the big button marked upload and nothing..
                Regards
                Garfield

Comment

Is that from the camera Icon or somewhere else?
                  Try insert image from the edit menu the big A
                  Have you given your bowser permission to access the file system and camera?

Comment

Tried both
                    The A all I get is Image source URL is missing

Comment

Phone is Samsung galaxy. I don't get any error message. When I hit the camera icon sometimes it will go to my photos but when in it upload nothing happens. Most of the time it won't even go to my photos when I hit the csmera just nothing. I have uploaded in the past from my phone so I don't know why I can't now. As I said it works on my laptops

Comment

Hi ILS

Just sussed it out..as TD says hit the A on other side from camera icon.
                        Third line down is a little mountain type icon..hit that.
                        A box marked image properties appears..press upload option and choose photo from files on your phone.
                        Then press send to server wait for another box to appear and voila...

Regards
                        Garfield
                        Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 15th January 2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

20181018_102730.jpg

Comment

Must be something about the phone icon file chooser that is different to the one in the image selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                              Hi ILS

Just sussed it out..as TD says hit the A on other side from camera icon.
                              Third line down is a little mountain type icon..hit that.
                              A box marked image properties appears..press upload option and choose photo from files on your phone.
                              Then press send to server wait for another box to appear and voila...

Regards
                              Garfield
                              I have just followed your instructions but it won't send to server. It is saying URL missing. Why does it have to be so complicated?
                              Last edited by ilovesunshine, east yorks; 15th January 2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X