• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise.co.uk Portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise.co.uk Portal

Hi Everyone

Just wondered if anyone else had had an e-mail asking them to look at Cruise.co.uk's new portal, where you can look at cruises you have booked with them, and past cruises etc, and make adjustments or ammendments?

Nope..last comms from them was last week wishing me a happy birthday.
    Shame it's in August..

Regards
    Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
      Nope..last comms from them was last week wishing me a happy birthday.
      Shame it's in August..

Regards
      Garfield
      Oh how strange!!

Comment

Another Billy No Mates here............Wilba
        Wilba

Comment

No, not me (and it so happens that I do have a cruise booked via them at the moment) so potentially I would be a viable choice?

I wonder though if it might be something related to their sister company SeaScanner. I picked up on the fact that SeaScanner was running under the Cruise.co.uk association and when I booked my cruise months back I asked the agent why I couldnt have the prices shown on the Seascanner web site if they were associated and she said because it was web based only - you do all the work, you book it you manage your own account etc etc. I couldnt do it at the time as it was a bit complicated with some FCC and some back noted OBC which simply could'nt be done without human intervention. The price reduction was a significant amount.

The blurb read.............. Book online with confidence. As we are the sister company of Cruise.co.uk, you can book your dream cruise with confidence.

As everything seems to be going web based, manage yourself ....any connection do you think?

Comment

Ive just tried to post on this but it is blocked as unapproved.
            Just wondering if it was a scam and I added some more.

Comment

Seascanner got merged(bought out) ages ago in 2017

the higher level owners since the sellout have quite a spread internationaly South Africa and Australia and ...

Don't forget to check the German site of seascanner it can be even cheaper.

Kreuzfahrtberater.de

Comment

My other half has often berated me for a Kreuzfahrt as well..

Garf

Comment

I remembered contemplating that maybe cruise dot would fix their search engine but that never materialised.

https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...res-german-ota

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                    My other half has often berated me for a Kreuzfahrt as well..

Garf
                    Tee hee, Garf.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X