• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin's Scarlet Lady Cabin Refresh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember storage being a problem but we only sailed for 4 nights. I liked the cabin design, especially the red hammock on the balcony.

Comment

my main thing for storage is shoes.... I take 1 evening sandals, 1 day sandals and trainers for going ashore........ My husband on the other hand takes 2 pairs of sandals, 2 lots of evening shoes a pair of sketchers and trainers which are then fighting for floor space in the cabin.. I keep kicking them under the bed but they still find their way to the middle of the floor and when I trip over them on one of my nightly toilet runs they are slung at the nearest wall........I wouldnt mind but he only ever wears 1 sandals and 1 evening shoe, all the rest are just taken on holiday!!! and thats not to mention all his " too small shirts " that " honest, they fitted when I tried them on! "

Comment

As I’m the one who does all the packing any overpacking of shoes and clothes is down to me 🤣. I do tend to pack more than we really need “just in case”, but who doesn’t? Certainly, the older I get the more comfortable my shoes have to be with my trainers for the journey to the ship, a pair of daytime sandals and probably 2 pairs of evening sandals.

Take care. Helen👟

Comment

Having transitioned to packing cubes shelves are a lot better than drawers for anything not going on hangers as it stays in the cubes.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X