• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cruise"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "The Cruise"

    Hi All, ITV,s new series of The Cruise starts on 12th January at 8.30pm. Will you watch it or do you think it will be more of the same? Jan.

    #2
    Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
    Hi All, ITV,s new series of The Cruise starts on 12th January at 8.30pm. Will you watch it or do you think it will be more of the same? Jan.
    Thanks for posting Jan. I will record and watch later - that way I can fast forward if/when required.

    Annie

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
      Hi All, ITV,s new series of The Cruise starts on 12th January at 8.30pm. Will you watch it or do you think it will be more of the same? Jan.
      Ooh, thanks for posting this Jan! I've just given it a little research and I will definitely be watching it!

      Looks very interesting!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jan lowden, sunderland (2) View Post
        Will you watch it or do you think it will be more of the same? Jan.
        I think it will be more of the same, but I will still watch it and enjoy it.
        See my cruise blog: HERE

        Comment


          #5
          Is Jane McDonald on it?..............Wilba
          Wilba

          Comment


            #6
            I will watch it and I have an "Off Switch" should it not appeal. .....Neil

            Comment


              #7
              Already set on sky planner. I'm same as Annie, will fast forward where necessary lol.

              Comment


                #8
                We will definitely be watching it as we were on board the Royal when they were filming the programme last August.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Wilba View Post
                  Is Jane McDonald on it?..............Wilba
                  I love the Victoria Wood character based on Jane McDonald

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I had the last series on series record, so my Tivo box should remember that. I rarely watch anything in real time now.
                    2018-
                    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

                    2019 -
                    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
                    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

                    2020 -
                    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
                    Magellan - Panama Canal

                    Comment


                      #11
                      We are watching with great interest...we were in port at Gibraltar with this ship...July 18th 2016.... Sat outside a bar when a camera crew came up, we got chatting to a lovely lady who the filming was for, well her twin sister... She met her hubby in the same bar over 30 years ago (I think..) the ladies were twins, hope it's on the series, they came across as lovely. Hubby and I might actually be on the programme.. I hope not, I looked very bedraggled on my pics after going up the rock....
                      Last edited by Tracey, East Yorkshire; 12th January 2017, 09:16 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tracey, East Yorkshire View Post
                        We are watching with great interest...we were in port at Gibraltar with this ship...July 18th 2016.... Sat outside a bar when a camera crew came up, we got chatting to a lovely lady who the filming was for, well her twin sister... She met her hubby in the same bar over 30 years ago (I think..) the ladies were twins, hope it's on the series, they came across as lovely. Hubby and I might actually be on the programme.. I hope not, I looked very bedraggled on my pics after going up the rock....
                        Actually, I am now thinking it was the Regal Princess that was with us in Gibraltar so maybe i have the wrong ship... Senior moment if so xx

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I watched it last night, but I won't be watching it again.

                          I have no ocean cruises booked so far, and I'm afraid this programme just confirmed why.

                          However I will be booking a river cruise.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Sorry, I thought it was quite boring, half an hour about nothing really. Just made me feel sorry for the donkeys in Santorini. Can't believe grown ups get on them to ride up the steps, poor things............................................ ...............Carol

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Eileen Dallas, Torrevieja. Spain View Post
                              I watched it last night, but I won't be watching it again.

                              I have no ocean cruises booked so far, and I'm afraid this programme just confirmed why.

                              However I will be booking a river cruise.
                              I agree.

                              Annie

                              Comment


                              We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.


                              By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

                              Working...
                              X