• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnival inks five-year deal with Port of New Orleans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnival inks five-year deal with Port of New Orleans

Carnival Cruise Lines' long-standing partnership with the Port of New Orleans is set to continue for a further five years, thanks to a new deal inked yesterday (July 9th).
    Read the full article here

Was this a wise move from Carnival? Have you cruised to New Orleans before?
    CaptainJames
    Forum Administrator (Product Team)

Having recently added New Orleans to a cruise out of L.A!!!!!!!, no mean distance, I felt it was the only option as the cruise ports of call out of N.O. were repetitive, boring and uninspiring.

If Carnival offer some interesting itineraries I would be booking from there in a heartbeat.

Let's hope that is the case............Wilba.
    Wilba

Comment

New Orleans

Xmas and New Year 2010, we were on the Ventura , flew to Barbados , did the Caribbean islands then sailed to New Orleans where we were overnight on New Years Eve it was fabulous , definitely on my bucket list to go back to.

Comment

I'm not a Carnival fan at all, but if they would do some better itineraries I'd consider cruising from there since I could drive down in 10hrs.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X