• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Ventura Cruise is Daniel Roche's best ever holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O Ventura Cruise is Daniel Roche's best ever holiday

A holiday aboard P&OVentura has turned out to be the best ever holiday for one young celebrity.Daniel Roche, the breakout star of popular BBC sitcom Outnumbered, has beenenjoying a trip on the vessel with his family.
    Read the full article here

So what do you think? - Do you agree with him?
    CaptainJames
    Forum Administrator (Product Team)

Daniel who?

It goes to show how out of tune with pop culture I am...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJames, Redditch View Post
      A holiday aboard P&OVentura has turned out to be the best ever holiday for one young celebrity.Daniel Roche, the breakout star of popular BBC sitcom Outnumbered, has beenenjoying a trip on the vessel with his family.
      Read the full article here

So what do you think? - Do you agree with him?
      Sorry - who ?? and do I care?? JMO - I don't care what ANY celebrity thinks of a cruise.

Can we please STOP this obsession with celebrity or is it just P&O marketing??

Annie
      Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 18th June 2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Like a lot of so called Celebrity's..........Never heard of him...........Nor the programme come to think of it..............Wilba
        Wilba

Comment

I don't watch sitcoms. Whoever this person is, I guess so called celebrities get the cruise as a freebie from P&O.

Comment

I believe this is a sitcom mainly for children which has been on BBC TV since 2007/2014.

Liked his video of the cruise he produced, from a young a boys prospective, although had already seen it elsewhere, think he was on holiday with his parents.

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
              I believe this is a sitcom mainly for children which has been on BBC TV since 2007/2014.

Liked his video of the cruise he produced, from a young a boys prospective, although had already seen it elsewhere, think he was on holiday with his parents.

Thanks Delboy - that explains everything.

Question - is he a celebrity ??

Annie

Comment

Hmmmm... well I'm glad it's not just me.

Like Annie I couldn't care less about celebrity endorsements. I could be sat at dinner with someone famous and I'd probably fail to even recognise them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post

I hope not Delboy, the DVD I've got of Outnumbered is a 15 certificate.
                  Outnumbered was one of the BBC's top rated Sitcoms of the last 10 years.

Wilba, you're obviously not as good at TV quizzes as you are at the music quizzes

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
                    Thanks Delboy - that explains everything.

Question - is he a celebrity ??

Annie
                    Would not have a clue if he is a celebrity or not, it would appear the series which had 35 episodes and ran from 2007-2014 was successful, I just enjoyed the Video as it was different and from a young mans perspective rather than an Adult.

I do think at times people need to lighten up a little!

Outnumbered is a semi-improvised sitcom based around a couple and their three young children.

Pete and Sue, the parents, are 'outnumbered' by their three children. The comedy follows the daily chaos of their life as they are locked in an un-equal contest with their three kids.

The kids are Karen, a regal young girl with a talent for interrogation; Ben, a boy who could out-fib Jeffrey Archer; and intelligent but moody teenager Jake.

The series observes the well-meaning parental incompetence that happens in most homes, as a beleaguered mum and dad attempt to raise their kids with the minimum of emotional damage for all concerned.

Our Review: Despite the experimental scheduling of the first series, Outnumbered still managed to become a massive smash-hit for BBC One, to the extent it has racked up a string of award nominations (and wins) over the last few years.

This website received more emails about Outnumbered than any other comedy in 2007; most of the correspondence was from parents saying how much they enjoyed the show - particularly the talents of the three young stars: Tyger Drew-Honey, Daniel Roche and the delightful Ramona Marquez.
                    Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 18th June 2014, 05:32 PM.
                    Delboy

Photo Albums

or

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEBASKETS, Yorkshire View Post
                      I hope not Delboy, the DVD I've got of Outnumbered is a 15 certificate.
                      Outnumbered was one of the BBC's top rated Sitcoms of the last 10 years.

Wilba, you're obviously not as good at TV quizzes as you are at the music quizzes
                      Hi Rosebaskets, maybe I worded that wrongly, what I meant it was a TV programme which was enjoyed by teenagers as well as adults .
                      Delboy

Photo Albums

or

Comment

Celebrity? Probably not.
                        Yet.
                        Talented? Very.
                        Outnumbered was brilliant, especially when you consider it was full of improvisation and had such young actors. Hugh Dennis, one of my all time favourite actors was superb, as was all the cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
                          Celebrity? Probably not.
                          Yet.
                          Talented? Very.
                          Outnumbered was brilliant, especially when you consider it was full of improvisation and had such young actors. Hugh Dennis, one of my all time favourite actors was superb, as was all the cast.
                          I've never even heard of the show. Perhaps I should give it a shot.

Comment

Ventura who?
                            See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
                              Ventura who?
                              Don't be so Dipsy Malcolm, people will think you're Lala - it's PO !

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X