• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funeral Arrangements for Judith Cooke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funeral Arrangements for Judith Cooke

I posted this on 'Judith Cooke RIP' yesterday, but it hasn't shown up in the Latest Topic lists,
    so I am reposting in the hope that the information may be of use to some of you.

I received this email from Allan and Alison yesterday. It may be of interest to some of you.
    Dear All,

We now have some further details about Judith’s funeral arrangements.

The service will take place on Monday the 2nd August at 12:00 noon in the Carnarvon Chapel at Bretby Crematorium.
    Geary Lane, Burton-on-Trent, DE15 0QE

Dress code - colourful and comfortable, in line with Judith’s wishes.

Please join us for refreshments afterwards at La Zouch Restaurant and Cellars - 2 Kilwardby Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 2FQ

If any of you would like to give a donation in memory of Judith, we have chosen the Derbyshire,Leicestershire and Rutland Air Ambulance service and the RNLI.

For those friends and relations of Judith who cannot attend the service, we have organised a webcast recording. The attached pdf file gives details on how to access the webcast. The link below will open the webcast page, where you will need to enter the login and password given below.

https://www.wesleymedia.co.uk/webcast-view

Login / Order ID: 104510

Password: ducnfrxf

You will be able to access the webcast for 7 days after the service.

Our Best Regards

Alan and Alison

Thanks for posting Gill

Annie

Comment

Here’s hoping that she has a good send off. Maybe it would be a nice idea if forum members could wear something colourful in Judith’s honour, wherever they may be on Monday. I know I never met her, but her opinions were usually well worth reading.

Take care. Helen💐

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X