• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judith Cooke RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such sad news. Condolences to her family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey, East Yorkshire View Post

Such sad news, although I don't post much on here I did enjoy Judith's posts, I often caught up on the '5 word story' and ' answer a question with a question' to see how she was... I know how much you (Gill) and David (Barrowman) were so very kind and showed such huge support to her, keeping her as positive as could be, cheered her up as much as was possible in her poorly times....
      Hold on to that Gill, you have been a wonderful cyber friend to Judith and it showed in her posts how she appreciated you beng there....
      Bless her, may she rest in peace... Deepest sympathy to Alan and Alison xxx
      Thank you, Tracey, I find that a comfort. I will be contacting Alan to let him know of all your wonderful kind responses, which I am sure will be a comfort to him.

Comment

So sad to hear this news, I never met Judith but felt that I knew her through her ramblings about Seabourn.

RIP Judith and condolences to her family.

Comment

Very sad to read that Judith lost her battle and I send my condolences to her family and friends.
          BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Very sad news. The forum has lost a dedicated contributor and I enjoyed reading her posts. May she rest in peace. My sympathies to her family.

Comment

I received this email from Allan and Alison yesterday. It may be of interest to some of you.
              Dear All,

We now have some further details about Judith’s funeral arrangements.

The service will take place on Monday the 2nd August at 12:00 noon in the Carnarvon Chapel at Bretby Crematorium.
              Geary Lane, Burton-on-Trent, DE15 0QE

Dress code - colourful and comfortable, in line with Judith’s wishes.

Please join us for refreshments afterwards at La Zouch Restaurant and Cellars - 2 Kilwardby Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 2FQ

If any of you would like to give a donation in memory of Judith, we have chosen the Derbyshire,Leicestershire and Rutland Air Ambulance service and the RNLI.

For those friends and relations of Judith who cannot attend the service, we have organised a webcast recording. The attached pdf file gives details on how to access the webcast. The link below will open the webcast page, where you will need to enter the login and password given below.

https://www.wesleymedia.co.uk/webcast-view

Login / Order ID: 104510

Password: ducnfrxf

You will be able to access the webcast for 7 days after the service.

Our Best Regards

Alan and Alison

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X