• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judith Cooke RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judith Cooke RIP

Hi Everyone,

Many of you will know Judith Cooke, as she was a frequent poster on the Forum. If you haven't heard already, I regret to tell you that she lost her battle with cancer in the early hours of this morning. We have been Forum friends for many years, and both particularly enjoyed the Fun & Games section. She will be missed. Condolences to husband Alan and daughter Alison.
    Sadly, Gill

Oh, bless her, never got to meet her but have chatted to her on here for a fair few years. So sad, thank you for letting us know, my thoughts are with her family.

RIP Judith, you will be missed ........................................Carol x

Comment

My wife and I met Judith on a few of the events in the best years of this forum.

Accept my deepest condolences to Alan and the rest of her family...................Wilba
      Wilba

Comment

So sorry to hear this very sad news.

Comment

I never met Judith, although I knew of her as she lived just a few miles from my home. It was worrying when I noticed she hadn’t posted for quite a few days. I am sorry to hear she has sadly lost her battle with cancer.

Sincere condolences to husband Alan and daughter Alison.

RIP Judith.............Jan

Comment

Don’t think I have ever met her but have read many of her posts, RIP and condolences to her family.
            Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Very sad but not unexpected and I don't mean that to sound unkind.

I kept up a pm facility with her for many many months when she was diagnosed.
              RIP
              x

Comment

Very sad, I know how much Judith enjoyed her cruises, especially on the Seabourn “little sisters”, we disagreed in a very friendly way about the virtues of the Spirit v Legend, I hope the fond memories of those ships was with her at the end, condolences to friends and family RIP

Comment

Sad news, I never got to meet Judith but remember her posts.

God bless Jill. x

Comment

Dreadfully sorry to see this very sad news, I always read Judith’s posts with interest and sometimes also followed them on the games threads to see how she was doing.

But I have to thank you guys on the games threads. I think you did very well in keeping her spirits up, particularly when she was feeling very low with another infection or hospitalisation.

My sincere condolences to her husband and daughter.

Judith won’t be forgotten on this forum, we will miss her Seabourn reminiscences. .

R I P 🕯🕯🕯
                    Last edited by All at sea, Yorks; 20th July 2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Its very upsetting to know of this although it was inevitable. I too met her on a couple of the ship visits, always remember she said to me she loved my shoes and wished she could still wear heels as high as mine.
                      Condolences to her family x

Comment

Rest in Peace Judith. Condolences to her family at this very sad time.

Take care everyone. Helen🌹

Comment

Such sad news. RIP Judith. Thoughts and prayers for Judith and her family.
                          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Judith was a very good & supportive friend to me over the past couple of years. She faced her cancer battle with a great deal of courage, fighting numerous infections & hospital admissions. I’ll miss my daily chats with her, especially hearing about her Seabourn cruises & her baking, her lemon drizzle cake was legendary!

My heartfelt condolences to Alan, Alison, Rob & Judith’s family & friends. Rest in Peace my dear friend. Xx

Comment

RIP Judith, heartfelt condolences to family and friends

Barb

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X