• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Iona officially handed over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O Iona officially handed over

I was privvy last Friday to see first hand pictures of the new Iona being handed over on the bridge of the latest addition to the P&O fleet. P&O have now officially announced the handover from Meyer Werft. A work colleagues nephew as First officer of the Watch was on the bridge during the hand over.
    I have to say she looks a lovely ship and I know some of you will be keen to sail on her soon.
    Last edited by Bradbury, Coventry; 15th October 2020, 01:40 PM.

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
    I was privvy last Friday to see first hand pictures of the new Iona being handed over on the bridge of the latest addition to the P&O fleet. P&O have now officially announced the handover from Meyer Werft. A work colleagues nephew as First officer of the Watch was on the bridge during the hand over.
    I have to say she looks a lovely ship and I know some of you will be keen to sail on her soon.
    I wonder if PandO will take as long to pay the final stage payment to the shipbuilders as they have done to pay out refunds for cancelled cruises?

Comment

How patient we are all having to be . I am still waiting for a refund on a Yacht Cruise that was cancelled in July!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X