• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSC Splendida 1st Nov 2020 BCN-BCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSC Splendida 1st Nov 2020 BCN-BCN

Hi, we are booked on this sailing. Can't find the itinerary online anymore although I can still access it on My MSC. Contacted MSC to ask what is happening .. they say they don't know and I am getting nowhere. Understand that Barcelona port is still closed until 31st Oct. Does anyone have any insider knowledge on whether this sailing will go ahead? We are driving to the port so not in too much of a panic regarding travel plans .. however I'd like to know sooner rather than later. thanks to all. x

last UK update was Aug 8th

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/itinerary-updates

Comment

thanks yes I saw that on their website .. but with 29 days to go I would thought we may have some more news.
      MSC customer services reply to my email ... "I appreciate that you are frustrated and worried regarding your cruise. As soon as I have further information I will be reverting back to you. I truly appreciate your patience."

Comment

Is anyone reading this also booked on same sailing? Would love to hear from you if you are. Has you TA been in contact to let you know what kind of covid test you need to do and how long before sailing? MSC Splendida 1st Nov 2020 BCN-BCN

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X