• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thmonson Cruise Website for 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thmonson Cruise Website for 2017

Got fed up with looking at 2017 cruises on the web site and it being wrong, so called them and told them and Lady said that they had this problem last week and she was going to flag it up as urgent to their IT department, and offered to call me back once it was sorted, but I declined as I have it on favourites so can check back any time, but I did say to her, you are going to loose money if you are not careful because its not just Thomsons that I am looking at for a cruise in May, June or September 2017 but other cruise lines as well and I sure other people are doing the same.
    Sailed Island Star - 2007
    Sailed Island Escape - 2008
    Sailed Thomson Celebration - 2010
    Sailed Thomson Celebration - 2012
    Sailed Celebrity Silhouette - 2013
    Sailed Costa Pacifica - 2014
    Sailed Celebrity Constellation - 2015
    Sailed Cruise and Maritime Magellan - Norway 2016
    Sailed Cruise and Maritime Magellan - Christmas Markets 2016
    Sailing Cruise and Maritime Marco Polo - Amazon, West Indies and Azores January 2017

Hello Isis3, We had the same problem with the Thomson cruise site at the start of this week. So last Monday e wet to the Thomson shop in Bury and spoke to the assistant manager, who told us that they were only booking cruises for Summer 2017 at their outlet and not on-line. We booked a cruise for August 2017. We would rather have booked online, as you always got a discount. We paid the full price in their shop. Sorry this reply is late being having trouble with the computer. Regards, Ivorvann.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X