• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomson Majesty Cruise Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomson Majesty Cruise Report

Just returned from a week cruising on Thomson Majesty around Greece and Turkey. I am afraid I have to report a lot of cost cutting on Thomsons part. First the menu's much less choice than before although what was served was good. Then the ships musicians most are now not British but from everywhere like the rest of the crew

Majesty is has a very unusual lay out with a stair tower right in the middle of the Lido deck and there are only six lifts instead of the normal nine.

Although I know this is not Thomsons fault but Corfu airport is a nightmare to be avoided at all costs, they are just not geared up for the amount of people,

Hi Smee,we are on this cruise in June,I do dread Corfu airport and i remember ont tine we had to queue outside to check in!! However,nothing ventured and all that,So looking forward to it still. Jan.

Comment

Agreed about the strange pool deck layout. I've mentioned it in the review I've just posted.
      sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X