• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anniversary cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anniversary cruise

Hi all,me and hubby are sailing on the thomson destiny on the 26th may 2011 it will be our 30th anniversary on the 30th.Anyone sailing then too?We have been on the destiny 3 times before and have always had a fantastic time x

Congratulations Teresa on your very special anniversary, it will be mine in 2013 so we will have to plan something special.
    Unfortunatley I wont be joining you but you will have a fantastic time and maybe you will write a review on you return.
    I love reading the latest reviews!
    Regards
    Lynn

Comment

thanks Lynne x love reading the reviews too x

Comment

Teresa.. Congrats on your forthcoming anniversary.
        We celebrated our 40th on Ventura.
        Welcome to the forum too.
        sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Welcome Teresa and congratulations on your anniversary

We'll be celbrating our 13th on the 28th , but well be in the Baltics, aboard the Emerald Princess.

Hope you have a fab time

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on your 30th anniversary
            We will be celebrating our 25th, on the 18th of july and we will be in the med on the Independence of the seas.

Have a great time

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X