• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allure of the Seas DAY 6 Emma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allure of the Seas DAY 6 Emma

So this is our last full day onboard the amazing Allure of the seas and we are docked in Cozumel. We got up nice and early to head out and explore Cozumel to be greated by lovely black skies and what seemed like torrential rain! We had spotted umberellas earlier in the week at central park so headed up to grab one as we really would have been soaked through if we were to get off without one, unluckily for us when we disembarked we realised the umberella was broken! It is a 3 mile walk to the main town area where you then have plenty of gift shops selling souveniers and bars including the big names Hard Rock Cafe, and the very popular Senor frogs! After an hour of so the rain stopped and the clouds parted a little giving us some sunshine.
    We headed to the Windjammer cafe todat for lunch as we havent used the cafe for lunch yet only breakfast, as normal you can expect plenty of choices whether its salads, burgers, hot dogs, asian inspired counter, fish etc and gorgeous puddings !
    We soaked up a little sunshine this afternoon and then watched the Navigator of the seas sail off who was berthed next to us.
    This evening we decided to try Ritas Cantina, a Mexican themed restaurant, keeping in the theme with our port Cozumel! They charge a cover fee of $3 plus per ite menu pricing, for instance we shared fajitas which cost $5.50 for 2 so very very reasonable and the food was great, all be it large portions again so we couldnt finish all of the fajita mix!
    The show onboard we had booked for was Blue Planet, which was held in the Amber theatre and was different weather and world themes such as the dessert, the sun and trees, they then had singers dancers and acrobats, my favourite part is the underwater section of the show but some parts were a little on the cheesy side!
    This is the last time you will hear from me, tomorrow we will be heading home back to the lovely weather of the UK! As we have a late flgiths with American Airlines we will be transfering to Sawgrass Mill shopping centre to pass a few hours before heading on to Miami airport. The Allure really has been fantastic and amazing and has lived up to my expectations and more, I would 100% choose to sail onboard again in the future onboard the worls biggest cruise ship!
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

Thanks for the blogs, glad you both enjoyed the Allure, your reviews make me want to get back on board asap!

Comment

Hello mcphisto, I had an amazing time really great ship! Back to reality with a bump now though :-(
      See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X