• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allure of the Seas Day 5 Emma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allure of the Seas Day 5 Emma

After all of the excitement of Jamaica yesterday we now have a sea day which is the perfect opportunity to test out a few of the ships facilities starting with mini golf, yes i know not too exciting! The mini golf is located on the top sports deck with no shade so it did become very very hot as temperatures were reaching 31c this is the only downside to the area they could do with a little more shade especially as so many children use the mini golf area as well as the adults too of course!

We then headed down the the aqua theatre to watch the onboard belly flop competition which included 8 men who all had to register to take part in the game show which apparantly had a lot of demand! The onboard cruise director Ken Rush hosted the event as he does with nearlly all events onboard and the audience scored each 'flop' to decide the winner which was a good laugh!

The aqua theatre is on the boardwalk so whilst here we thought we would go to Johnny Rockets for a spot of lunch, little did we anticipate for the large portions and could not finish our lunch but it was a great experience, we had chilli cheese fries, fries, onion rings, club sandwich and burger plus milkshakes, and thats between 2 of us of course , the charge for Johnny Rockets is $4.95pp plus drinks.
    We also watched a few people attemt the rock climbing wall whcih i really fancy doing and had itchy feet watching but unfortunatley I broke my wrist a couple of years ago and wouldnt have the strength to climb the wall but I will definitley be par-taking in the zip wire before the week ends!
    We ate in the main dinign room again this evening, which was what I would call fine, nothing special no wow factor with the food, the menu has many of the same dishes on each evening such as shrimp cocktail and scallop gratin which I find a little dissapointing , we are splannign to try a speciality restaurant tomororw evening.
    After dinner we headed to Studio B , where the Quest game show was taking place and what a howl this show is, if you are ever onboard make sure you go to this and even more so if you are in a group, the game show again is hosted by Ken Rush and they spilt the studio up, each team has 2 captains and they have to fetch whatever item Ken is asking for, lots of fun to watch!
    Tomorrow we will be docked in Cozumel , Mexico, I will let you know how it goes!
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

"Ken Rush" is RCI's top cruise director. They always put him on-board new shipsto get the ball rolling. He will probably be onboard uantum and later Anthem.
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

So standard MDR menu....they want cruisers to spend in the speciality restaurants.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X