• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allure of the seas Day 4 Emma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allure of the seas Day 4 Emma

Day 4 is going to top day 3 as we were docking in Jamaica, my favourite destination , and we are off on an excursion to red stripe beach today, the Allure docked in Falmouth which is a purpose built port for the Oasis/Allure and they have done a great job, very modern and plenty of shops to look around although be prepared for a haggle! Independence of the seas was also docked next to the Allure today !
    So we headed of to Red stripe beach which is just a short 10 minute coach journey away , unfortunatley unlike Labadee you cannot use your seapass of course as this is not Royal Caribbean's own area so we took some dollars of with us to cover drinks and food which were very reasonable $5 for a red stripe beer, $6 for hot dog and fries etc and also $5 to rent a sunbed but i thought all of this was very reasonable!
    The beach is small but very stunning and the sea was just beautiful, like a bath! The beach is lively so I would not suggest this excursion for anyone looking for a quiet day! They have dancing on the beach which I did take part in, why not eh! And then games but I choose to just kick back and relax by this point.
    Once back onboard we headed up on to deck as the Independance of the seas was sailing away a few hours earlier than us but it was a great sight to watch with everyone up on deck waving and the captains both sounding there horns as they passed each other.
    This evening was going to be exciting, we were heading to the speciality restaurant Giovanni's which is an italian themed restaurant in my favourite area central park, dinner was booked for 8.30pm and I have to say was fantasic, we had a selection of starters to share including scallops, caprese salad and more, followd by my main course of sole, and finished with tiramisu, perfect! And of course a cheeky couple of glasses of wine too!
    We then headd up to the viking lounge which is a beautiful bar area right at the top of the ship and they had a raggae band on tonight, keeping in the Jamaican theme which was great for a dance and then down into blaze nightclub for a quick drink before retiring ready for tomorrow which will be a sea day!
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

good read thank you

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X