• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allure of the Seas day 3 Emma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allure of the Seas day 3 Emma

This has to be the best day by far during the trip! We docked in Labadee, and to be honst this was a port of call i wasnt particulary looking forward to massively but what a suprise! The area is very green and very lush , extremely pretty and the most amazing part your food is all incldued as Royal Caribbean have set up buffet style restaurants for guests to use whilst on shore and also there own bars, so you use your seapass card to purchase drinks or even better if you have brough the drinks package like myself, which I have to say is fantastic value, you can use all of this ashore so to me it was like a free excursion you could say, we spent the day on the beach and swimming in the sea, totally perfect!
    Once back onboard we headed up to the top deck to have a cocktail whilst watching the ship sail away from this picture paradise.
    We then headed to the Amber theatre for 7pm to catch the hit west end musical Chicago, as all of the other shows we have seen so far this was brilliant again, it is the full west end production and the theatre was packed out, if you are a fan of musicals this is one you cannot miss whilst onboard!

We then headed to the main dining room for our evening meal which I have to say was my favourite so far, it was an Italian theme and I had some stunning risotto balls to start followed by tiger shrimp, then onto the rising tide bar which moves between deck 5 and 8 whilst you are onboard, for a vanilla vodka and cranberry juice before retiring for the evening as tomorrow we have a big day planned for one of my favourite places in the whole world, Jamaica!
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

Another nice read I could cope with a nice day on the beach right now..Taffy
    ​Taffy

Comment

Sounds wonderful Emma.

Labadee makes a great beach day. I hope RCI are still supporting Haiti in the reconstructing of their country.

Good to see some cruise lines doing 'real' musicals - Chicago is one of my favourites.

Comment

Don't miss the comedy club- it's a very small venue so make reservations or you'll be standing in a LONG line.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry, Hastings View Post
          Good to see some cruise lines doing 'real' musicals - Chicago is one of my favourites.
          They are full length too with a full cast and scenery, not just a 45min version with a minimal cast.
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Labadee sounds great. Always fancied having a drink on the rising tide bar and that vanilla vodlka sounds just the ticket.
            Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

That's good entertainment having the west end production on board and food onshore a rare treat.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X