• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Caribbean website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Caribbean website

I saw talk on FB yesterday where people were complaining about the new website.

I've logged in this morning, and we have every right to complain. Like everyone else, I am showing as having a pre-gold status where I am diamond and will achieve diamond plus during my next booked cruise. I've put my C&A number in and logged out, hopefully the information will migrate across.

They have joined up all three cruise lines into one account, so I entered my Captain's Club number in the hope that the existing information will migrate across. Due to status matching I am elite on Celebrity.

What a mess!
    2018-
    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    Magellan - Panama Canal

I was playing with Celebrity and RCI .com web(as UK US and DE) yesterday with no problems

The .co.uk was broken for a while.

Will have another look today I am pricing up some cruises.

Comment

Yes there website is a mess but trying to find a RCI cruise on this website is also a mess., when I enter dates for RCI for next June nothing comes up !!! it is very frustrating, what is happening to Cruise.co.uk I get everything but RCI from Southampton for 2019

Comment

I went into the Celebrity website after that. My status is correct, but they seem to have lost my 2019 cruise!

Back to RCI, and the status is correct and all past cruises are now showing. I guess it took a little patience. It was a mess though.
        Last edited by Yogini, Waterlooville; 9th March 2018, 09:06 AM.
        2018-
        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

I wish they'd fix their crazy prices at the same time.

Comment

Logged into our Celebrity account..it didn't show our upcoming cruise but I input that manually.
            RCI website is ok.. it shows our next cruise and diamond status but it's not as nice as it used to be.
            Now if only MSC could sort their crappy website out then all would be rosy in the garden.
            Regards
            Garfield

Comment

I've never tried RCI but the Celebrity website drives me nuts. I just end up going around in circles and have spent a small fortune and a lot of time on the phone to them trying to make sense of my booking.

Sorry if I'm hijacking the topic but my latest issue is that I have Select Dining as usual and the website tells me I can make reservations on-line. I remember I did this on a previous cruise some years ago but for the life of me I can't see how to do it this time. I'd be grateful for any ideas on how to do this.

Many thanks.

Bob

Comment

Bob, it seems the web page has changed so much and looks like now you can only pre book Dining packages in advance.
                Last time I did this the options came up in, "plan your booking", but when I tried to do this a few minutes ago, nothing!!
                sigpic
                Wen

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoasters, Hampshire View Post
                  Bob, it seems the web page has changed so much and looks like now you can only pre book Dining packages in advance.
                  Last time I did this the options came up in, "plan your booking", but when I tried to do this a few minutes ago, nothing!!
                  Hi Wen, Hope you're well. Thanks for having a look. I've had another go but again just seem to go around in circles. It probably doesn't matter as the last time I made reservations we seemed to go away with a pager most nights anyway.

Oh well, worse things happen at sea...

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post
                    I wish they'd fix their crazy prices at the same time.
                    They are ridiculous at the moment, £1500 ish for a weeks holiday, I'm surprised any one cruises with them!! ..............................Carol

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X