• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of soda drinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price of soda drinks

Does anyone know how much Coca-Cola is on Independence of the seas per glass please. I am wondering if it is worth getting the soda package for the grandchildren at £7.50 per day. I don't really think they should be drinking lots of it. They so like the cup to keep but I could always buy them one from the shop. They do like fizzy drinks but not allowed too many at home and they drink a lot of water which they will be able to get from the buffet.

They can get water from any bar.

If they just drink coke and are not supposed to have too much just stick a cabin label on a case of cans

Comment

Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
      Does anyone know how much Coca-Cola is on Independence of the seas per glass please. I am wondering if it is worth getting the soda package for the grandchildren at £7.50 per day. I don't really think they should be drinking lots of it. They so like the cup to keep but I could always buy them one from the shop. They do like fizzy drinks but not allowed too many at home and they drink a lot of water which they will be able to get from the buffet.
      Do they sell the cups in the shop? I don't recall having seen them, but then again wouldn't be looking. I thought they only came with the drinks packages.
      2018-
      Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
      NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
      Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
      Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
      Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

I emailed RCI customer services to ask the price of individual drinks and have just got a reply. They say they cant give me even a rough estimate as the price varies from ship to ship and sailing to sailing. I find this a bit hard to believe. What is the secrecy on prices?

Comment

Originally posted by ilovesunshine, east yorks View Post
          I emailed RCI customer services to ask the price of individual drinks and have just got a reply. They say they cant give me even a rough estimate as the price varies from ship to ship and sailing to sailing. I find this a bit hard to believe. What is the secrecy on prices?
          Bar prices on MSC vary by geographical region - fact. Maybe other cruise lines operate on a similar principal.

A price hike coming ?.

Annie
          Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 10th January 2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X