• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcades

Evening all,

Just a quick question, do you have to pay for the arcade machines on the Independence of the seas, the last time I went on a cruse and used them was about 16/17 years ago on a Disney ship and you had to pay then.

Thanks

I have yet to go on any cruiseline that doesn't charge for arcade machines.

Royal Caribbean would charge for the air you breathe if they could find a way of doing it............Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

From the RCI web site
      VIDEO ARCADE
      Whether they love the classics or the new releases, your little gamers will love our video arcade and it's free as part of Adventure Ocean activities. From Pacman and Guitar Hero to Fast and Furious Drift.

Comment

Yes in most cases you pay to use them. They do however set aside an odd hour within the youth programme where they will make them free for the youngsters to play as part of their activities programme

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
          Yes in most cases you pay to use them. They do however set aside an odd hour within the youth programme where they will make them free for the youngsters to play as part of their activities programme

Cheers Bradbury, I though that would be the case.

Comment

I have just had an email from RCI offering a discounted card for the arcade to buy now for our cruise in may. I don't like the arcade myself but the grandchildren will be wanting to go.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X