• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Caribbean 2018 On Sale - spot what is missing??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Caribbean 2018 On Sale - spot what is missing??

Hi All

Royal's 2018 itineraries went on sale yesterday.

Guess what offer is not listed??

Is this significant ??

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articl...r-2018-cruises

Annie

Do,you mean no drinks package Annie? Coz if so I've never seen them offer it at launch.
    Their prices always seem the best at launch and then increase with the gimmicks later. Saying that the prices are pretty high to start with as I was looking last night.

Good to see a return to the Fjords from Southampton as that's the next thing I'd like to do. Hubby is a bit sceptical on the weather being good so if I can get him there on Indy he won't complain lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkinsmg View Post
      Do,you mean no drinks package Annie? Coz if so I've never seen them offer it at launch.
      Their prices always seem the best at launch and then increase with the gimmicks later. Saying that the prices are pretty high to start with as I was looking last night.

Good to see a return to the Fjords from Southampton as that's the next thing I'd like to do. Hubby is a bit sceptical on the weather being good so if I can get him there on Indy he won't complain lol.
      I didn't realise that RCI did not include drinks packages at launch. Has to be attractive for cruisers who are non drinkers and yes I know a few.

Annie

Comment

It's the same deal as the offer on 2017 cruises since March 7th

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cru...and-conditions

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X