• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kennedy Space centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toddlealong, stirlingshire
    started a topic Kennedy Space centre

Kennedy Space centre

Can anyone help, post cruise we have time to visit Kennedy space centre from cape Canaveral cruise port . Is there any transport shuttle companies that would pick us up at ship take us to space centre( keep our luggage) then return for us and take us to airport for flight back to the UK. 2 adults 2 children. I don't see our ship Oasis of the seas next Oct offering an excursion at present.Thanks for any help.

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Not enough time,

do self embark walk off and get off in the first batch

You want to be waiting at the gates by 9am opening time.
    you will be looking to leave 2:30, 3pm latest

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by toddlealong, stirlingshire View Post
    Ship arrives back in port at 6am so would imagine could be off ship before 9am Our flight times home are 6:10pm from Orlando international airport, so would have 5 to 6 hours exploring time in space centre.
    Working on those times, to allow for delays etc - you have 6 hours for travel and excursion.

My only suggestion is to customise a tour yourself using someone like:

Cocoa Beach Shuttle & Canaveral Bus

Good luck

Annie

Leave a comment:

• socrates101, auckland
    replied
    i did the Kennedy Space centre this year, there was no one at the port organising tours for people who just got off the ship so it would be worth organising it in advance maybe via mr Google. Ours was a ship excursion on Cunard so sorry can't offer anything for the Oasis but I can recommend Nasa really highly. It was an excellent day and one I would repeat if i was ever back in Cape Canaveral.

just in can you are interested in the day I blogged about that day here....

Moved Temporarily

Leave a comment:

• toddlealong, stirlingshire
    replied
    Ship arrives back in port at 6am so would imagine could be off ship before 9am Our flight times home are 6:10pm from Orlando international airport, so would have 5 to 6 hours exploring time in space centre.

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by toddlealong, stirlingshire View Post
    Can anyone help, post cruise we have time to visit Kennedy space centre from cape Canaveral cruise port . Is there any transport shuttle companies that would pick us up at ship take us to space centre( keep our luggage) then return for us and take us to airport for flight back to the UK. 2 adults 2 children. I don't see our ship Oasis of the seas next Oct offering an excursion at present.Thanks for any help.
    Hi

2 questions:

1. When do you disembark the ship??
    2. What are the times of your flights??

Annie

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X