• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCL Loyalty No:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCL Loyalty No:

We cruised on Independence in 2011/12 and on Quantum in 2015. We are booked on Voyager next April, and while filling in details, the Loyalty number was required.
    I know I was with their Crown and Anchor but I can't find the card. Do I have to contact RCL to find out the number, or is there any other way, please?

Hi there
    Just click on the link below fill in the form an they get back to you pretty quick.

What do I do if I've misplaced my Membership Number - Royal Caribbean International

Regards
    Garfield

Comment

Thanks, Garfield, I clicked it, but got a message saying the page couldn't be found.Never mind I will try contacting them on a different page.

Comment

Sorry about that..try this one
        https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/...embershipId.do

Regards
        Garfield

Comment

Hi Garfield,
          Thanks again. Your suggestion made me check back in an old diary, where I found my Crown and Anchor number, so when I accessed RCI they gave me that same number, so I knew it was correct. I have to wait until January to open the cruise personaliser,then it should be full steam ahead.
          Do you by any chance know anything about getting an Australian visa for the cruise?

Comment

Originally posted by Mariers2, Rushden View Post
            Do you by any chance know anything about getting an Australian visa for the cruise?
            Scroll down to post #5 by SteveH2508.

https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/674-cruise-questions-answers-top-tips/47590-visas.html

Its a simple enough process to go through, the only problem I had was getting two visa's on one account. I ended making an account for each applicant.
            www.wansbroughs-cruise-blog.me.uk

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X