• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOTON City Cruise Terminal : Royal Caribbean UK Official Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOTON City Cruise Terminal : Royal Caribbean UK Official Home

Hi All

From Seatrade

http://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news/news-headlines/southampton-official-uk-home-of-royal-caribbean-international-in-seven-year-$£55m-deal.html

Annie
    Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 20th May 2016, 02:11 PM.

Hi Annie
    The link say an error has occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkinsmg View Post
      Hi Annie
      The link say an error has occurred.
      Hiya

Thanks - I have tried to fix it with no luck - duh.

Let's try this:

Southampton to become the official home of Royal Caribbean International in seven-year,

Annie

Comment

Check in time of 10 minutes to getting on the ship, impressive ....Taffy
        ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
          Check in time of 10 minutes to getting on the ship, impressive ....Taffy
          I'm gonna sue..it took me 12 minutes from shore to ship on Ovation..
          Regards
          Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
            I'm gonna sue..it took me 12 minutes from shore to ship on Ovation..
            Regards
            Garfield
            Are you a slow walker....Taffy
            ​Taffy

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
              Are you a slow walker....Taffy
              Hi Taffy
              Not me..that cuts down on drinking time..got to make that "free" package pay for itself..
              Regards
              Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                Hi Taffy
                Not me..that cuts down on drinking time..got to make that "free" package pay for itself..
                Regards
                Garfield
                You took the words right out of my mouth

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post
                  Hiya

Thanks - I have tried to fix it with no luck - duh.

Let's try this:

Southampton to become the official home of Royal Caribbean International in seven-year,

Annie
                  I don't think it is you Annie, looks like Cruise dot URL parser is still broken.

in those cases you have to use the insert link on the tool bar.

like this

Southampton official UK home of Royal Caribbean International in seven-year, $£5.5m deal

Comment

They needed the WiFi for the check-in teams.

If people are just going to be walking through the terminal no delays how many will still be on their devices using the free WiFi most won't even stop to connect.

The terminal is going yo have a lot of space redundant till something delays boarding.

Comment

How does 10 minutes boarding time work? Security alone can take 10 minutes if you have take off your shoes and belt and open your hand baggage then repack and close your hand baggage and put shoes and belt back on.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
                        How does 10 minutes boarding time work? Security alone can take 10 minutes if you have take off your shoes and belt and open your hand baggage then repack and close your hand baggage and put shoes and belt back on.
                        Hi John
                        One of my pet hates,,,people who wait to be told to take of belts and coats only when told to do so.
                        Usually you only have to take your shoes off if they are boot type.
                        You don't have to unpack and repack your hand luggage,,,just show your clear pouch if you have liquids (100ml)
                        I can take off belt,shoes and jacket before i get to the scanner,and be through in a jiffy.

The only thing for me that would challenge the 10min would be the walk up the airbridge to the ship.
                        JC
                        C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                        "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

I wonder if RCI looked at the possibility of a cheaper deal using Liverpool ......Neil

Comment

Smart people stopped wearing belts(and other security triggers) when traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
                              Smart people stopped wearing belts(and other security triggers) when traveling.
                              Hi Topdeck
                              It takes 20secs to take my belt and jacket off,,,what's the problem? You still have to queue behind the one in front.
                              Smart people take them off before they get to security.
                              JC
                              C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
                              "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X