• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ovation of the Seas Maiden Voyage gifts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ovation of the Seas Maiden Voyage gifts.

Hi all.
    Some of the gifts given out this week on Ovation to commemorate her Maiden voyage.
    Mmmmmm,which ones to put on E Bay?!!!

Although there were two of us in the cabin,we only got one baseball cap,the tight wads.

Hi Yogini,i didn't know the Art book was complimentary,i left ours!!
    JC
    C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
    "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

You'll have to share the baseball cap J.C lol. Did you enjoy?
    There's a guy on C.C from Bournemouth who did the 3 night and 4 night b2b. He's in the middle of doing a review. Photos look good. Hope you do a review x

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkinsmg View Post
      You'll have to share the baseball cap J.C lol. Did you enjoy?
      There's a guy on C.C from Bournemouth who did the 3 night and 4 night b2b. He's in the middle of doing a review. Photos look good. Hope you do a review x
      Hi Carol.
      Probably not!,,,if she was staying in the Med i may have done,,,,,,
      Did you notice lots of Asian passengers on board,,,i suspect many were doing the whole trip to China or Singapore.
      JC
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

I think that is lovely getting gifts. We did a maiden voyage on QE and didn't get a thing...Carol

Comment

I think they're lovely gifts too, we did the maiden on Britannia and got a cup and saucer each. On the plus side my mum loved it!
          .................................................. .................................................C arol

Comment

The post-cruise survey asked which was a favourite gift. I listed the picture/certificate wallet.

There was also a small box with chocs and a macaroon. They disappeared on Friday afternoon!
            2018-
            Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
            NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
            Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
            Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
            Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you