• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something BIG is Coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something BIG is Coming...

How exciting!! There are only 4 days to go before Quantum of the Seas will be in Southampton!

She has some fantastic features on-board and I can't wait to try them out! There's the Seaplex - where you can enjoy a roller disco, give circus school a go or even have fun on the bumper cars! Jamie's Italian, Wonderland & many more for all you food lovers, and a sky diving simulator to name but a few! Take a look - eblast royal quantum 24oct14 | www.CRUISE.co.uk

What I am most looking forward to though is the Bionic Barman! A robot making your cocktails will certainly be an experience!

I am lucky enough to be going on-board and I will definitely be sharing my experience with you all! The best news though has to be that next year her sister ship, Anthem of the Seas will be sailing from Southampton for her maiden season - with loads of fantastic cruises on offer!

If you'd like any more information on Quantum or even Anthem of the Seas, please feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to help!

Holly x
    hollyc@cruise.co.uk
    0800 408 6114

I'm so jealous Holly, the ship looks and sounds amazing, have a wonderful time, I look forward to hearing all about it........................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
      I'm so jealous Holly, the ship looks and sounds amazing, have a wonderful time, I look forward to hearing all about it........................Carol
      Thanks Carol, If I have room in my suitcase I will let you know. ;-) This is really going to be an experience on every level.
      hollyc@cruise.co.uk
      0800 408 6114

Comment

Sounds wonderful - envy you. Look forward to hearing all about it. Pity you're not taking a cabin trunk as would need that size to get me in it!!
        Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

I can't wait to hear all about it, especially as I'm sailing on Anthem next September!
          Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Ha Ha , Ill need a cabin trunk once I have eaten in all of the restaurants. I will look forward to filling you in on the whole experience :-)
            hollyc@cruise.co.uk
            0800 408 6114

Comment

looks great would like to try it

Comment

Wow,wish i was joining you,look forward to your report on her. Jan.

Comment

Another green with envy here Have a wonderful time Holly and looking forward to hearing about it. Val

Comment

Hi Holly, have you been on-board the Radiance, Voyager/Freedom and Oasis classes? A comparison would be useful.

Perhaps more significant, have you been on-board NCL's Epic, Getaway or Breakaway. RCI's 'Dynamic Dining' seems to be a copy of NCL's 'Freestyle' system.

I guess Quantum may well have a similar feel to NCL's new/big ships, for that reason. The multiple dining rooms very much dictate the layout of the whole ship.
                    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
                      Hi Holly, have you been on-board the Radiance, Voyager/Freedom and Oasis classes? A comparison would be useful.

Perhaps more significant, have you been on-board NCL's Epic, Getaway or Breakaway. RCI's 'Dynamic Dining' seems to be a copy of NCL's 'Freestyle' system.

I guess Quantum may well have a similar feel to NCL's new/big ships, for that reason. The multiple dining rooms very much dictate the layout of the whole ship.
                      And this is exactly why Malcolm would be perfect for any trips that may be on offer...he can compare Quantum against most other classes of ship on many lines...
                      Regards
                      Garfield

Comment

You're right Garfield. Malcolm would be ideal if there were trips on offer with his knowledge of RCI but I'm sure Holly's review will be interesting and informative too.
                        Cheers Drew and Linda

Comment

It must be a good sight watching the Big ships sail into Southampton, Hope the weather is good for all to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by deverdevo, liverpool View Post
                            It must be a good sight watching the Big ships sail into Southampton, Hope the weather is good for all to enjoy.
                            Unfortunately it was foggy!
                            See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X